McAfee is one of the top brands that have been designing the highly advanced security solution to keep the users;’ device safe and secure from online threats. All the McAfee activate product do share a set of advanced features like performance optimization, virus protection, secure downloading and many ore. All the packages of the product are easily available onto the official website of McAfee i.e. McAfee.com/Activate.
Steps to troubleshoot ‘McAfee website download button does not work’ issue:
Follow the steps detailed to get rid of ‘McAfee Activate website download button does not work’ or ‘Download button greyed out’ issue, easily. The steps are as follows:
- Ensure that the users have selected the correct OS system i.e. PC for Windows or Mac for iOS device, or mobile for smart phones and tablets.
- Refresh the home page, and then, try to click the ‘Download’ button.
- Also, do check the ‘Downloads’ section of the device. If the setup file has been downloaded to the device. Install it.
- Else, try to reset the web browser of the device.
- At last, try to click the ‘Download’ button, again to get the McAfee activate subscription to the device.
Hope, the users of McAfee Activate would find this article quite useful. And if any of the steps detailed do create some doubts then, the users of McAfee activate are advised to visit its official website i.e. Mcafee.com/activate in order to get the advice from its experts.