What information is collected from visitors/users?
Whenever you seek any support from the third-party service provider, you are asked to enter some personal details about you. This includes your name, contact details, product information, or any other necessary details.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from the users at the time they fill out a query form, register for our services, or indulge in a live conversation with the support executive.
How do we use your information?
At www.mcafeemmcafee.com, we do use your information that is collected during registration, while making a purchase, or when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or engage in marketing communication. We may use the information provided by the users whenever they surf the website in the following ways:
- In order to personalize your experience
- To deliver the requested content or service
- For letting you know about the product offering
- To improve our website so that we can serve you in a better way
- For responding to your query in a better way
What measures do we take to protect your information?
- At our website, we do not use vulnerability scanning measures according to PCI standards.
- We only share information-based articles
- We never ask for credit card information.
- Regular malware scanning is done on our website to ensure a greater level of protection.
- We never indulge in a practice of using SSL certificates because we never ask for your credit card details.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- For understanding and saving your preferences
- To collect data about website traffic
- To learn about website interactions
We may use a trusted third-party to track such information on our behalf.
Third-party disclosure of information
We never sell, trade, share, or transfer your information to outside parties.
Information about third-party links
Sometimes, at the agreement of a user, we may offer third-party services on our website and these may have their separate privacy policies. Therefore, we do shall not be held responsible for the activities that you undergo through those websites. In case you come across any hurdle while using those websites or this website, then you may write to us in the feedback section.
Do we allow third-party behavioral tracking?
The visitors on this website should note that we do allow third-party behavioral tracking for offering enhanced services.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
At our website, we do not collect information from the children who are under the age of 3. We strictly adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We do it for the purpose of protecting children’s privacy and safety online. Any adult, on their behalf, can seek services from this website.
Fair Information Practices
This practice forms the backbone of the privacy law in the US and plays an important role in the making of laws for the data protection of the individual. Every website owner should understand how to implement these privacy laws. We take the following actions in order to restrict data breach. We inform the users I advance about the changes to our policies and service offerings.
According to this act, a user can block or restrict the emails or promotional messages that he may receive from any website. At www.mcafeemmcafee.com we may collect your email address for the following purposes:
- In order to send you the desired content or for the purpose of responding to your problems
- To answer questions
- To complete your requests
In case you would like to stop receiving services or wish to unsubscribe from receiving messages/emails, then you may contact us by using the information given: email@example.com